Home

Tooltip stuck on screen

Fixes/tooltip stuck on screen by danwalmsley · Pull

Select the Dimensions tool > place dimension (tooltip appears but does not seem to follow next endpoint when creating the dimension) > select Select tool > Orbit (tooltip is still there, see screenshot) > Tape Measure tool makes it disappear again. colin September 23, 2020, 9:57pm # Probably worth mentioning another possible way of removing a stuck persistent tool tip is to jump in and out of full screen mode by double pressing the F12 key Minimize Tooltip STUCK bug/issue anyone? So for some weeks some of my Windows 10 users all running on version 1703 have been having this Minimize Tooltip that gets stuck in the screen. It seems to happen when different apps like Chrome, Slack are opened

This is because trigger is not set. The default value for trigger is 'hover focus', thus the tooltip stay visible after a button is clicked, until another button is clicked, because the button is focused. So all you have to do is to define trigger as 'hover' only I've had several glitches in which elements of the UI were stuck on the screen: weapon tooltips, enemy hack progress bar. Ive had a few myself but normally reloading an old save fixes the issue. Even if i reload saves saves from hours ago the text is still there. GT:mattywd16. User Info: samantha_sneez Comments. patrickdark changed the title Tooltip for Minimize Button Gets Stuck on Screen Tooltip for Minimize Button Gets Stuck on Screen on Sep 25, 2017. shiftkey closed this on Sep 25, 2017. lock bot added the locked-due-to-inactivity label on Jul 18, 2018. lock bot locked as resolved and limited conversation to collaborators on Jul 18.

Open your task manager by 1) Right clicking on your taskbar and selecting Task Manager or 2) Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Task Manager Go to the Processes Tab and select dwm.exe (there should only be one unless multiple people are signed in, if so then choose yours by looking at the User Name column) Once selected, hit the End Process in the bottom left hand corner Since yesterday icn_close-2 tooltip got stuck on screen with somehow. I searched on google but all of the results were something related to 'Minimal'. I tried switching off all the tabs, rebut but nothing worked. I'm using window 10 The tool-tips for the rotation tool (and others) get stuck on the screen sometimes. The only way I've been able to reliably fix the problem is to switch to the Move tool and move my cursor around the screen. Then they disappear. I can duplicate the issue with the following steps Select an object Activate the Rotate tool using (Q) Move the cursor around until you get some sort of tool-tip.

If you right click on Teams -> Minimize or ALT F4 close (which minimizes Teams to the tray) works for me. This has been driving me crazy for weeks!!! Works for me too! I have Windows 10 so when I right click on the Teams icon in my taskbar > Close Window. It closes out and so far hasn't left a close or minimize hovering on the desktop anymore. Basically tooltips from other Chrome windows randomly get stuck over other windows and simply won't go away. If I tap the touchscreen it disappears for a while, but comes back when I click the mouse on any blank space. I'm running Win 10 on a SurfaceBook. My friend has the same problem on Win10 on his Surface Pro 1 point · 2 years ago. No suggestions, but solidarity: I'm having the exact same problem on version 71..3578.98 on OS 10.14 on my Mac. It's usually bookmarks, like you say, but sometimes also tooltips for tabs on other open Chrome windows (sometimes even if they're minimized). I also can't reproduce it

Visual Studio Yellow Tooltip stuck on screen - Stack Overflo

24 Feb 2017 #6. Edwin said: It appears to be a 'Mouse Hover Tip' from whatever application had mouse focus before the incognito window was invoked, usually going to the desktop, right clicking and click 'Refresh' would solve it. In the first post OceansBlue asked what causes that text to float on the screen no matter what page or windows or. Tooltip for large O2 tank is stuck on screen. Persists through leaving the save right to main menu. Had just logged into the game. hit F3 and (F2 or F4, cant recall what one) at the same time when issue appeared. Suspect Mouse was hovering over O2 tank when window popped up and then vanished If you have been using a mouse gesture to minimize windows you have probably noticed an issue with tooltips being stuck on your screen after minimizing a window. This happens if your gesture ends over an element with a tooltip (title attribute) and the only way to remove the tooltip is to restore the offending window Annoying tooltip. shika_mech. Member Registered Users Posts: 180. February 2015 edited February 2015 in General Discussion. How do i remove that tooltip thats pinned to the screen when your I na battle that displays the stats for the selected unit in your army. Thats so annoying and i feel like it takes way to much space on my screen

bug - Yellow tooltip stuck on screen - Ask Differen

Tooltip sticking to screen - SketchUp Free - SketchUp

Remarks. Internet Explorer 5 and Microsoft Windows XP introduced dynamic user interface effects such as window fading and animation. If the user has not disabled these capabilities, the UseFading property can be used to enable this capability for ToolTips displayed on these platforms After hovering over a recent document or template on the Start Tab in AutoCAD 2016, a tooltip remains on the screen, on top of all other windows. Install Service Pack 1: AutoCAD 2016 Service Pack 1 AutoCAD LT 2016 Service Pack 1 Prior to the service pack, to turn off the stuck tooltip, click back to the Start Tab and move the mouse cursor around. The tooltip will disappear. Click back to your.

bugs - How can I get rid of a persistent tooltip

1. Tooltip Stuck On Screen Windows 8 the request again. July 6, We use data about you for a you were looking for? September 3, 2007 Barryvc For windows that do not show in the taskbar for two weeks. Oturum aç 604 53 this is what I needed to know!!!! 2008 Bayberuth Yep
  2. Developer community 2. Search Search Microsoft.com. Cance
  3. After resetting the NVRAM, check whether the thumbnails are still stuck on your Desktop. Summary. The issue of image thumbnails getting stuck on the screen is annoying because they can't be deleted the normal way. To get rid of these thumbnails, simply follow our step-by-step guide above. These steps should also prevent the issue from recurring
  4. The last one I had the tooltips was from the wifi connection list at the systray. This problem also happen to me on another computer. Both running Win7 with ATI gpu. I found this similar post Menu command stuck on screen but none of the solution helped. In fact the Fade or slide tooltips into view has been unchecked from the beginning
  5. imize, if I lock the screen. From Microsoft Answers I found that if I press [Windows Key] + [D], it
Fort Triumph—New patch available! - All in! Games

HUD Bug - Cursed indicator tooltip text stuck on screen. I was cursed and it gave me a HUD icon stating I was cursed. I hovered over the the icon to view a tooltip of what it was, and the tooltip has not left my screen. Even though I am not cursed anymore the tooltip remains stuck on my screen with no way to remove it Item tooltip stuck AddOn Help/Support. I have TONS of mods and dont want to delete them all, so has anyone had the problem of inspecting or clicking an item link and having that item window stay stuck on screen with no way to close out of it except to relog? its really annoying to have an item box covering part of my screen for an entire raid Tooltips will randomly get stuck on screen, and will not disappear until EPIM is refaced. Some times it'll even happen for full screen programs. For example I'll be writing something in EPIM then decide to take a break and start a game and a tooltip will popup on screen and force me to have to alt+tab out of the game to interact with EPIM or.

Our automated system analyzes replies to choose the one that's most likely to answer the question. If it seems to be helpful, we may eventually mark it as a Recommended Answer Moving the tooltip. So I am able to move the bag item tooltips and I believe what is the mouseover tooltip. But the new patch broke my tooltip that shows when you are looking at any of the interface panels like talents, vending, or heart forge etc. It shows the tooltip at my mouse which makes over half of it be off screen almost always

I have the tool-tips working the way I would like them to with one exception. If the tool-tip loads on an element on the far right side of the page the tool-tip will load off the screen and is. Method 1: enter command /ec to open the config menu. Select Tooltip from the menu on the left side of the window. Check the Anchor to Mouse option. Close everything and you should be set. Method 2: enter /ec to open the configuration menu. Select Toggle Anchors tab at the top Cursor tooltip stuck on screen in ACA 2018. Autocad Architecture 2018. This box I guess from Auto Track or dynamic input won't go away. I have turned display autotrack tooltip off but it persists. When I first start a drawing all is normal but after selecting something or anything it stays on and follows the cursor Bug Report: HUD gun stats window stuck on screen + Ghost_Toastee Rookie #1 Dec 11, 2020. Just after taking out a group of thugs in the game I went through my loot, at my characters feet was a shotgun. When I left the Inventory menus into the game the window would not leave my display, It has happened enough times for me to become annoyed, it.

Tooltip Row Left textbox stuck on screen 1587470488 Rich S Permalink Quote. For the past 2 or 3 weeks, I've had this box present on my screen. Reloading doesn't do anything, relogging hasn't done anything and clearing my cache also didn't get rid of the everpresent ''Tooltip Row Left''. It's getting in the way of dice rolls and the like now Actual results: The tooltip would remain even though the mouse is no where near the app. Expected results: Once the mouse left the app, the tooltip should have vanished. To get the screen capture, I hovered over a link in Firefox 6.0.2 (in 64-bit Vista SP2) until the Link Alert extension popped up a tooltip tooltip wont disappear - posted in Ask for Help: The tooltip doesnt seem to disappear in this code and just stays in the middle of the screen permanently.ANy ideas what to do? #Persistent SetTimer, LoginToSSFIfConnected, 3000 return LoginToSSFIfConnected: RunWait %ComSpec% /C Ping -n 1 -w 3000 google.com Hide Connected := NOT ErrorLevel If Connected { settimer, LoginToSSFIfConnected,off. If the tooltip text is too long to read with a short timeout, you're kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. If you leave the timeout short, then the tooltip may disappear while users are still reading it and they'll have to move the pointer around and re-acquire the hotspot (and wait for the delay), which is annoying

Describe the bug I added a tooltip using Tooltip.SetTip, but to remove it I tried two things, neither of which worked. a weird empty tooltip; null well the previous tooltip is stuck on my screen till I stop the app :(AvaloniaUI/Avalonia. Answer questions djthegr8. Well, i called it a workaround, as it felt hacky, but perhaps it is a. The first tooltip ever created was the icon label by Microsoft in Windows 95. It displayed the names of the toolbar icons when users hovered over them. Today, label tooltips are still very much used to help guide users. They also improve accessibility for disabled users since screen readers will recite these labels aloud When it is on the top and the tooltip pops up on top, it could be outside the screen. Example: Better solution, when element is on top of the screen, then display the tooltip to the bottom: The same goes for elements on the bottom of the screen, then display the tooltips on top. By the way, I am using the tooltip library: https://github.com. Control Panel > All Control Panel items > Performance Information and Tools > Adjust visual effects. (alternatively, go to the search bar in the start menu and enter adjust perf) Uncheck fade out menu items after clicking. and/or uncheck fade or slide tooltips into view. And see if either of those fix it

Minimize Tooltip STUCK bug/issue anyone? : sysadmi

ICN_ Downloaded Stuck in the Corner of the Screen. Solution: Quit the Microsoft Teams Application or Change its Setting. The ICN_Downloaded tooltip is the result of the malfunction of the Microsoft Teams modules. In this context, closing the Microsoft Teams may solve the problem Topic: Stuck Tooltip on click . eeaquino pro asked 5 years ago . 0 0. I have some floating buttons with tooltips, when I click on them the tooltip gets stuck and wont go away, any way to correct this? No errors on console, tooltip goes away if I click somewhere else on screen. I have that button on a fixed sidenav, closeOnClick is enabled. When in fullscreen the cursor is maybe 1 square inch in size and especially when I try to hover over icons on the top of the screen, though it happens this way in other areas of the screen as well. The difficult part is when moving the cursor to see if the tooltip will become uncovered the tooltip simply follows the cursor and remains beneath it As can be seen in the uploaded image (I had to use phone to photograph tooltip because screen grabs ignores tooltips) The tooltips on my MacBook Air are squished down into the history timeline. This causes a severe usability problem because the user can't click through the tooltip. The user has.

javascript - Bootstrap's tooltip doesn't disappear after

The tooltip should disappear. (Unfortuantely, there's no easy way to determine which tab the tooltip came from, so you'll have to guess. It has no direct association in the window hierarchy; its parent is the desktop window.) If you can get the tooltip's HWND, you can send it WM_CLOSE and it will go away. (see below Let's take our Tooltip and make sure it never leaves the screen and is always on top. Post Comment (Screen.height - Input.mousePosition.y < backgroundRectTransform.rect.height) People Get stuck when buy Water and food after 10 min playing, the only way to fix is to close Building remove worker and restart the game.. Re: Menu Selection Gets Stuck on Screen Problerms like this are usually cured be refreshing the screen and if this does not happen it is caused by not enough video Ram, if the S3 is on board then the video RAM is taken out of the system RAM and usually updates itself so it can use more RAM if needed CSS: The tooltip class use position:relative, which is needed to position the tooltip text (position:absolute). Note: See examples below on how to position the tooltip. The tooltiptext class holds the actual tooltip text. It is hidden by default, and will be visible on hover (see below). We have also added some basic styles to it: 120px width. I'm using an old version of the Infragistics controls, 2005 i believe. And i'm trying to find a way to always have the tooltips display when hovering over appointments in the UltraDayView control. Currently, the tooltip only shows when the appointment can't display the entire information (Subject & Description) on-screen

Anybody come across this bug? (text stuck on screen

I add the tooltips for some controls, when mouse hover these controls, the tooltips will show, but for the touch screen, the finger hold and press the controls, the tooltips will not show, how to show the tooltips when the finger hold and press the controls for touch screen? thank you. · long press/hold in WinForms touch is akin to right clicking as. A tooltip is a small descriptive message that appears near a view when users long press the view or hover their mouse over it. This is useful when your app uses an icon to represent an action or piece of information to save space in the layout. This page shows you how to add these tooltips on Android 8.0 (API level 26) and higher - Fixed: tooltip stuck on screen if after a ctrl+mousewheel the mouse was outside. - Fixed: alt mining skill shown as smelting. - Fixed: clicking on a non-ready cooldown wouldn't point to it if no panel was open at that time. - Fixed: clicking on a zero quantity shortcut wouldn't point to it if no panel was open at that time. r3

If you hover over a user avatar inside a collab editing session, the tooltip will appear for that avatar. But if the avatar is removed because the user left, or if other avatars join, you can end up in a situation where that tooltip remains stuck on the screen with no way to remove it Now tooltip is shown after clicking on the main window's client area and then hovering back over the button. , HWND_DESKTOP,NULL,hThisInstance,NULL); /* Make the window visible on the screen */ ShowWindow (hwnd, nCmdShow); /* Run but I am really stuck with coloring common controls with Visual Styles enabled. I think that this is. If I have an overlay, open another overlay, I would like a way to have the previous overlays close. In my example, the typical use case is a tooltip that gets shown on Hover, which opens another overlay like a menu. From that menu, I might open a dialog. Unfortunately, the previous overlays stay stuck on the screen until I close all of them. Tooltip is a text box that is hidden by default and can be displayed when a point on a chart is hovered over. Tooltip demonstrates the information that Out of screen. If it is necessary to show the tooltip regardless of whether the tooltip is shown fully or not, Here is a sample with the tooltip stuck to the point that is hovered over Alright so after downloading the new update for the game it apparently won't let me load into any games at all. Basically, if I wanted to join a game or even start a some new or previous game, it just stalls out and freezes. As soon as it begins to initiate the loading procedure the bar stops 3/4ths into the R and freezes. I did this for about 5 times; verified the intergeity of the game files.

Howdy, I got my Avaya Phone to connect through the VPN, it takes its files from the HTTP server (code 200), takes the extension and password and even registers a license on the IPOffice system status- but it just hangs on Connecting... with a periodic Retrieval successful in the top corner... Not sure where to go from here I end up with a blank canvas. But if I restore the window (un-maximize it) then presto! It all comes back. So next I manually made the window the size of the whole screen and the weird tooltip/resource issue does not occur, even though the same screen real estate is being used up Also, once it gets stuck on the screen it is very difficult to remove it. I wish there was a dedicated bar at the top of chrome or bottom of Chrome which could become invisible as soon as the mouse is removed from the link. Currently, it is very annoying because of the way it gets stuck. usually the Tooltip is offset, but on some websites. Sea of Thieves is a popular action-adventure game developed by Rare. The game might have released way back in 2018 but there are players who still facing multiple issues while starting the game. There are multiple users reported that the Sea of Thieves is stuck on a screen that says Reporting for duty

Tooltip for Minimize Button Gets Stuck on Screen · Issue

and then this is the script attached to the tooltip object. (this is the version for the gui canvas on screen overlay mode), it contains already a rough function so that the tooltip never goes offscreen if the mouse is close to the edge, and resizes itself (on a single line only at the moment) according to the length of the tex How to Configure & Style EA Tooltip #. EA Tooltip is unique in a sense that it hides underlying texts until users hover their mouse over an image, text, icon or shortcode. In short, Tooltip is a great element to present texts for clarification, assistance or quick information about something in an elegant manner.. How to Activate Tooltip #. To use this Essential Addons element, find the 'EA. how to make a quick guide that only appears on user first . something like this: Thank you in advance for your help. javascript html css. Share. edited yesterday. tiduca b. junior. asked yesterday. tiduca b. junior Tableau dynamic tooltip based on measure name . so this post will be incredibly valuable if you're feeling a bit stuck on that challenge. 1. Then [Name] goes on the detail shelf of the marks card. Step-3: After that one DAX formula screen appears, write measure here. Tips and Tricks: Measure Names and Measure Values by The Information.

Menu item stuck on screen after selecting - Wilkins IT

Question Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 10 (Stuck on loading screen) Windows 10: 2: Saturday at 4:55 AM: Question Stuck on welcome screen, unable to restart in Safe Mode as screen will freeze ? Windows 10: 5: Jun 1, 2021: Question MSI laptop is stuck on booting into EFI Shell after Windows 10 update ? Windows 10: 3: May 17, 2021: You are most likely experiencing a Chrome bug that results in undismissable tooltips.. Basically, if you hover over something on a webpage and then your mouse moves outside the window in an unexpected way (such as minimizing the window), the tooltip will appear after the window disappeared, and there is no way to dismiss the tooltip (since the source window no longer gets mouse move messages. When you hover over messages in Outlook a sometimes rather large screen tip pops up. Outlook pops up the full name in a tooltip. This tool tip often obscures the folder below and provides little useful information for most users. Delete a message stuck in Outlook's Outbox. How to use Outlook's Command line switches The first thing I needed was a window list: I wanted to make sure I could find all the override-redirect windows. Here's how to do that: from Xlib import display dpy = display.Display () screen = dpy.screen () root = screen.root tree = root.query_tree () for w in tree.children : print w. w is a Window (documented here)

icn_close-2 tooltip got stuck on screen Microsoft

Tooltips sometimes get stuck, when running on Windows Vista. When moving the mouse to different cells, the tooltip will stay in the same position, but the tooltip text will be updated correctly. Extended Style Label Tip . This solution only requires that we add the extended style LVS_EX_LABELTIP. It will only display the tooltip if the cell. Hi I am using dataTable for displaying data on 1 of my screen. I am using pagination and sorting on this datatable. I have addes a tooltip to an image displayed in 1 of the column. This works fine when I load the page but once I use pagination link or sorting on datatable, the tooltip stops working Tooltip/Cross-link Bugs. This primarily seems to be a problem with Tooltips that want to render on the left, but I see problems with either one. Basically, they seem to render either completely to the left or right of the cursor, and thus can very easily render off the visible screen Thank you Soren for your response. But I want to show both image's title in one and same palace, in one cell or in a div not on the image. I have 24 images like this and the width of images is not enough to show details so I want a palace to show all titles of image in one area

Tool-tips get stuck on the screen and don't disappear

A delay in showing or hiding the tooltip can be added through the properties enterDelay and leaveDelay, as shown in the Controlled Tooltips demo above. On mobile, the tooltip is displayed when the user longpresses the element and hides after a delay of 1500ms. You can disable this feature with the disableTouchListener property The final way I know of to recover an off-screen window in Windows 10 is to use Task Manager. You can maximize all open windows which should bring the application back into focus. Press Ctrl + Alt. The docs show just showing the tooltip at a fixed position on the screen, while most solutions on the net show drawing a label at some fixed offset relative to the mouse. Both these solutions are... let's say, suboptimal While coding prowebdesign.ro we ran into double tap behavior twice: with pure CSS main menu drop-downs, and with portfolio sorting filter drop-downs (see Filter 1 and Filter 2 on this page).. Problem was eliminated completely on all devices with screen width less or equal to 768 px. On those main menu is a collapsible toggle-menu, which expands on click

[SOLVED] Hovering 'Close' text stuck on desktop

Power off your computer. Press and hold 'D' button on laptop keyboard and press Power button to run the tests. If the black patch is visible during the self test as well, then it points towards a hardware failure and the LCD might need a replacement. Please check the LCD screen for any accidental damages - the same measure then redraws the (still hidden) tooltip skin - this is needed to get the values used to position the tooltip within the usable screen area - the measure then sets the tooltip skin's populated status and the variables holding the parent skin's position / dimensions, updating the tooltip skin measure Showing tooltips at field labels is a great way to share information about the field. You can add beautiful tooltips with animations, colorful themes and with some amazing icons using Gravity Forms Tooltips addon.This tooltips addon is built with WordPress customizer so, you whatever changes you make are previewed instantly The tooltip of entrance on area map will remain on screen after being activated and triggering dialog. It would be better to highlight Gold amount in reward game message. Player cannot exit the dialog of Hamato after selecting 5th choice Back But this option can be turned off. To turn on/off the Quick Analysis feature, follow the next steps: 1. On the File tab, click the Options button: 2. In the Excel Options dialog box, on the General tab check or uncheck Show Quick Analysis options on selection : Note: You can also press Ctrl+Q on the keyboard to display the Quick Analysis.

In computing, a pointer or mouse cursor (as part of a personal computer WIMP style of interaction) is a symbol or graphical image on the computer monitor or other display device that echoes movements of the pointing device, commonly a mouse, touchpad, or stylus pen. It signals the point where actions of the user take place. It can be used in text-based or graphical user interfaces to select. The ToolTip component can be used to display a short specialized message. To provide ToolTip Help in your application, you have to use the ToolTip control which you can find in the Toolbox on the Windows Forms tab. Drag and Drop a ToolTip component from the Toolbox to your form. It is a component rather than a control, so when you put it on.

Mac Cursor Stuck as Magnifying Glass While Screen Sharing

Dynamic input provides a command interface near the cursor in the drawing area. Dynamic tooltips provide an alternative way to enter commands. When dynamic input is turned on, a tooltip displays dynamically updated information near the cursor. When a command is in progress, you can specify options and values in the tooltip text box. The actions required to complete a command or to use grips. Report page tooltip not refreshing. Submitted by. bhavesh-jadav on ‎05-28-2018 05:02 AM. Hello there, I am having problem with report page tooltip. The problem is that it does not refersh data immediately after I change slicer value. See example below. When I select VEN from slicer I see value as 142,115 and 27 on tooltip. see screen shot below Screenshot showing the debug information The debug screen is triggered when the F3 (sound up) key is pressed. It shows the chunk cache, the memory usage, various parameters, the player's map coordinates and a graph that measures the game's current frame rate. 1 Legend 1.1 Left side 1.2 Right side 2 Profiler graph 3 Frame time graph 4 More debug-keys 5 History 5.1 Pre-1.8 legend 6 Issues 7. The best react course, no doubt you will learn a lot of cool things that the market is asking for right now, this course you develop a real project and in my opinion is one of the most complete I have done so far, so I bought the other instructor courses, as he has great teaching and the videos are short and objective A simple tooltip on hover. 3 Here's a simple tooltip on the link below that uses a span tag to create a separate box with the tooltip.. Introduction Introduction to HTML and CSS: tooltip with extra text. The styles in the head section style tags of this page (which should preferably be in a separate stylesheet) are:

To adjust brightness for a laptop screen. For most laptop screens, you can adjust brightness in Power Options in Windows. Open Power Options by swiping in from the right edge of the screen, tapping Search (or if you're using a mouse, pointing to the upper-right corner of the screen, moving the mouse pointer down, and then clicking Search), entering Power options in the search box, and tapping. Empire of Sin update 1.05 and its patch notes are out now and it continues to provide a number of fixes for the troubled tactical game Streamers Advised Not to Play Marvel's Avengers as Cosmic Cube Update Displays IP Address on Screen. The latest Marvel's Avengers update has arrived today and its main purpose is to introduce.

&quot;box date&quot; stuck on screen - windows 10 - Super UserIndia vs Australia 2014-15, 4th Test at Sydney: MichaelBehind the viz: Sketching pay inequality – Vizstas

Endless Entertainment. TCL Android TV makes it easier to get more from your TV. Choose from 700,000+ movies and shows from across streaming services. Ask Google to control your TV, get recommendations of what to watch, dim the lights, and more with your voice. Cast photos, videos, and music from smart devices to your TV with Chromecast built-in Here is a screen shot of my Mac with both the Windows and MAC versions of e-Sword running side by side. Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 2.08.14 AM.png 960.18K 14 downloads . Edited by Roy, 10 December 2019 - 02:02 AM How to Style the Advanced Tooltip # 'Styles' section allows you to style all the features of EA Advanced Tooltip. You are able to change its Typography, Text & Background Color. Besides, you can control the distance between the Tooltip and the element where you are using it. You can also use the slider to change the max-width for the Tooltip Resizing the Remote Desktop Window. If you drag a corner of the remote desktop window to resize it, a tooltip displays the screen resolution in the lower-right corner of the window. If you are using the VMware Blast or PCoIP display protocol, the tooltip changes to show different screen resolutions when you change the size of the desktop window